String Butler V4 Black
Hardware to improve the tuning stability of electric and western guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R headstock mechanics
- corrects the position of all 6 strings for a straight course through the saddle notches, thus preventing the guitar strings from getting stuck in the saddle
- makes affected instruments more tuningstable and sustained
- keeps the tuning of the strings even with very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme Bendings)
- fast and easy installation
- This model is not compatible with SPERZEL tuners!
The STRING BUTLER V4 allows a tolerance of -2.0mm to 57.0mm minimum distance between the E-strings tuners. The maximum is set to 78.0mm.
We recommend the following strings
Are you unable to find your guitar in the database?
No problem - you can still check your guitar for compatibility in other ways
59 mm to 78 mm
Measure the center line post separation for your chosen mounting position. If the measurement is greater than 59 mm but less than 78 mm then this model is compatible.